Today, if you want to sell a product or service online, you need a question and answer page where customers can get fast answers to questions they may have. If the answer they are seeking is not there, it is important to answer that question in a timely manner if you want their business.
eCommerce business is changing. Most people are in a hurry and do not have the time to wait. They go to one website, see what they have and expect all their questions to be answered right away. This is why a Q&A section is very important. If a buyer has a question about a product or a company’s policy, he or she can move to the page and get the question answered in a timely manner. It is very important to answer buyers’ purchase-blocking queries in order to gain business. And Q&A sections do just that, and with an app this becomes even easier to manage.
Q & A pages have evolved from a static set of questions and answers in the past few years. Now you can have a Q& A page that is actually a knowledge base about your product. This makes it easier for customers to find the answers they want, and can lead to increased customer conversions, higher sales, and larger profit margins.
Now it is common for internet marketers to turn to a 3rd party for an app that handles this aspect of their business.
How Does A Q & A Feature On A Website Work?
The easiest way to get this feature is to get an app that handles everything automatically. A good app is the one that is easy to install, manage, and is also mobile friendly. When a potential customer has a question, previous buyers of the product receive an email that encourages them to answer the question. It is proven to be beneficial for both business to customer inquiries, as well as business to business, and it is proven to increase engagement by a rate of up to 26%.
However, a well-designed Q&A app also does more than just answer customer questions. Since it will give your website more customer and user-generated content, you will see a rise in your Google rankings.
You have full control of all of the questions, answers, and comments on your product page. You will only need to publish information that you see fit. Any negative comments by people trolling your page can quickly and easily erased.
Reasons To Adapt A Q & A Solution On Your Website
The answer is simple. It results in more business, and every business needs to grow. Some of the major benefits are:
1. Better Engagement: It is very important for businesses to be in constant touch with their customers. If a customer feels disengaged, the customer is lost. However, with a properly designed Q&A app, a company can make the customer feel engaged and also make them feel like a part of the ‘family’ allowing customers to leave feedback etc.
2. Less Burden On Your Team: A fine Q&A app means less burden on your internal team, because your loyal customers are there to help other customers. A Q&A can allow buyers to interact with each other and also answer questions, which means nobody from the team needs to be on their toes at all hours.
3. More Credible Website: A website that has such app automatically becomes more credible in the eye of customers. And when it comes to eCommerce, credibility is one of the most important things.
4. Connect Customer: This allows customers to connect with each other, exchange ideas and opinions. Plus, a good customer can always help you bring in more customers with word of mouth. In addition to this, when answers come from experienced buyers, they are considered more authentic and help bring in more revenue.
5. Boost to The Business: At the end of the day, this app helps you earn more and save more. Your business gets a boost with better engagement and credibility, and you save time and effort as your burden is now much lesser than before.
6. Feedback: You can get constant feedback from your clients and make changes accordingly. The feedback also shows that visitors are engaged and what they expect out of your business allowing you to make better business decisions.
The benefits are there for everyone to see, however you will only be able to enjoy it truly if you get the right app. A very good solution is the ShopSocially app. It creates a custom page that is just right for your business. It will continually engage with your customers and enhance your customer service without increasing the burden on your internal customer service team. It adds credibility to your website, and speeds up the process of answering customer questions, which in turn will lead to higher conversion rates.
The Bottom Line
The advantages of such an app are clear. The world is changing and so should you. You can check out the ShopSocially app by clicking here and knowing how this solution can work for your business, and you may have a live chat with one of the representatives to see how the app can help you to market your product.
A Q & A solution for each of your product pages can be just what you need to get attention, more conversions, better sales figures, and higher profits.